Trymax designs and produces high end professional equipment for the semiconductor industry. Our core business is to support the semiconductor industry worldwide with plasma-based photoresist removal, surface cleaning equipment, isotropic etch systems and UV Cure systems. Our European business is growing rapidly and we are now looking for a new Field Service Engineer located in the Dresden or Munich area.
As Field Service Engineer you are part of our international Customer Support team. You will primarily work at customer locations in Germany and Austria. But travelling across Europe and occasionally out-side Europe are part of the job too.
You are responsible for:
- Installation, startup and maintenance of our equipment in cleanroom environment.
- Trouble shooting and repair.
- Providing on-call/mail support to our customers.
- Providing accurate documentation of all system problems and actions taken.
- Providing tool training to customer engineers and technicians.
- First technical contact for our customers.
Your Qualifications / Requirements
- Location: Home Office. To be in Germany, Dresden or Munich area.
- Travel requirements: Willingness to travel for support to other German and Austrian customers; occasionally support to other European countries or outside Europe. You are usually at home on weekends.
- Education: Technical Bachelor level or equal by experience. Mechatronics, electrotechnical/ electronics or mechanical background.
- Work experience: Capability to work across several disciplines: mechanical, electrical, electronics, electro-mechanical, pneumatics, vacuum, robotics, HF technology, and computers. Some years of working experience as engineer in a technical or semiconductor environment is a pre.
- Language skills: Fluent in German and English – both verbally and in writing. Good communication skills. Open personality who can communicate with customer on all levels.
- Others: Driver’s license.
We are looking for someone with a strong and positive attitude who is ambitious and eager to learn, persistent and result driven. Someone who can work independently and will take initiative with a team spirit. Additionally, you are able to maintain a good relationship with our customers and you exhibit a professional attitude under all circumstances. You will be in close contact with our technical support team and service manager at our HQ in Nijmegen NL. Visiting Nijmegen frequently for equipment source inspections and training.
Trymax can offer a challenging position as part of a strong team with the possibility of personal development within a future oriented, growing and innovative company. We offer a position for 40 hours per week, which is rewarded appropriately including 38 vacation days. Trymax has an informal company culture with joint activities which are regularly organized.
Interested in finding out more about this vacancy? We’d be delighted to receive your application! Use the application form, where you can also upload your CV and cover letter.
Do you have questions? Give us a call (+31 24 350 08 09) and ask for Emma Lalesse or send an email to [email protected].