Are you looking for a new challenge? To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Process / Application Engineer.
Trymax is a dynamic company that designs and manufactures high-tech equipment for the semiconductor industry. Our core business is to support our customers worldwide with plasma-based photoresist removal, surface cleaning equipment, isotropic etch systems and UV Cure systems. A wide range of different platforms are available, from single chamber semi-automatic tools, through to multi chamber high volume manufacturing platforms. Trymax is internationally orientated and has offices in Europe and Asia; our headquarters is located in Nijmegen. Trymax is a fast growing company. Currently we are looking for an experienced Process / Application Engineer.
The Process / Application Engineer is part of our process team and is responsible for:
– Developing and sustaining new Ashing, Dry-Etching and UV Curing processes.
– Development and validation of processes for customer specific applications.
– Trouble shooting for process related issues at customers site worldwide.
– Process qualifications of equipment in production and on-site at customers.
As Process / Application Engineer at Trymax, you will look at new materials and applications, explore and establish new robust processes and work on optimization of existing processes at customers. You will:
– Connect theory and practice.
– Conduct experimental design, validation and release tests and data analysis in order to evaluate products and processes on feasibility and practical application.
– Communicate results with our current and future customers.
– Frequently work together with other departments such as Engineering, Field Service and Production.
Your Qualifications / Requirements:
– A Master’s degree in Plasma Physics, Solid State Physics, Chemistry or Material Science.
– Major on semiconductor devices, surface interactions or plasma chemistry/physics.
– 2- 3 years working experience in semiconductor industry.
– Able to translate research results into practical working solutions.
– Good communication skills.
– Fluent in English – both written and verbal.
– Dutch native speaking is a pre.
– Located in the Nijmegen area or willing to relocate to the Nijmegen area.
– Be willing to travel regularly (worldwide).
– Challenging fulltime position within a future oriented, growing and innovative company.
– Salary based on knowledge and experience
– Fixed term contract with the prospect of a permanent appointment.
– Participation in the PMT Pension Fund (Metaal & Techniek).
– 25 vacation & 13 ADV days.
– Training and personal development opportunities.
– Informal company culture and bitterballen on Friday.
You can apply by sending your resume and motivation using the form below.